We are getting far too competitive on this for our own good. I think the proper and fair way to measure the winner is to throw out the high score and the low score as they are statistically in error. That leaves my 77 as the high score. I win! Yahoodie-oldeltee-aitee-hootee-hoo. And yes, I CAN yodel.
4 comments:
Good thing I wasn't there singing...somehow even singing into the microphone I would have landed a big phat 0! Good job guys!
But can you yodel?
We are getting far too competitive on this for our own good. I think the proper and fair way to measure the winner is to throw out the high score and the low score as they are statistically in error. That leaves my 77 as the high score. I win! Yahoodie-oldeltee-aitee-hootee-hoo. And yes, I CAN yodel.
If we go with Carl's idea, mine would be thrown out (I think I got a score of 2 once) and I now have a clean slate!
Post a Comment