
Here is another picture I thought I would share. This game lasted us almost the full 12 hours on the way home from Utah. It started because I got a little sick (literally) of turning around and digging for a dropped pacifier. So I tied it to a string and then got a little creative. Nathan thought it was hysterical and enjoyed pulling the string a couple of times.
5 comments:
Robyn, you are so freaking awesome. Way to go on being creative!
Our family does not use the work freaking, it freaks us out. And, one always can misunderstand the intentions of the word in it euphamistic context. We also do not use the word pinata that much-only on special occasions such as quinceneras, bodas, fiestas de compleanos and so forth.
Let's not confuse me, shall we? I would have never thought of pacifier pinata--I am just not that smart! You go Robyn. You go girl!
Karl--Are you freaking kidding me? Good thing that's just a Carter thing . . .
Let me just say that the pacifier pinata made our trip home very easy. She is a genious, and Jacob loved it.
"...a genious". Law school here you come!
hardee harr.
love starr & summer
Post a Comment