One of my memorable quotes from the trip (in Yoda-speak):
"Smell like poop it does. In there I will not go. Clean it up quickly someone must. There is do or do not, there is no try"
I threw the last line in for good measure. As our girls are now potty trained, it will be someone else's turn to clean tiny poopy footprints out of the carpet!
Sorry, I did not see the littlest angel in the photo. Allison is in there too! Now there are five angels and if someone will put Adeline's photo in there it will be six! Brooke makes seven and Carl makes eight!
10 comments:
Yeah... I didn't get the "Let's all smile" memo in that first picture.
It's a camera...do you need a memo?
Huhllo.
How about Jacob's terrified look as Allison excitedly dotes on him?
Nathan sleeping in that closet is classic. We can only hope that this beachhouse has closets for the kids.
Memories! What a great crew we have and a wonderful time we expect.
Talking like Yoda you are.
Hmmm. I thought there were just three Charlie's Angels. Four is even better. Now, girls--go hit the surf!
One of my memorable quotes from the trip (in Yoda-speak):
"Smell like poop it does. In there I will not go. Clean it up quickly someone must. There is do or do not, there is no try"
I threw the last line in for good measure. As our girls are now potty trained, it will be someone else's turn to clean tiny poopy footprints out of the carpet!
I call it's not me!
Sorry, I did not see the littlest angel in the photo. Allison is in there too! Now there are five angels and if someone will put Adeline's photo in there it will be six! Brooke makes seven and Carl makes eight!
Post a Comment