That was a great day! I never got a treasure map on my birthday. But don't worry about me, I am fine..really. No, I mean really. Come on, I am really ok. I mean it. Seriously. Now what can I do to convince you? Ok, Ok. Buy me something expensive and see if I care.
5 comments:
The best was Nathan's face before he realized who the dragon was.
Great pictures! Col does look quite dragon-like when he's fuzzy.
That was a great day! I never got a treasure map on my birthday. But don't worry about me, I am fine..really. No, I mean really.
Come on, I am really ok. I mean it. Seriously. Now what can I do to convince you? Ok, Ok. Buy me something expensive and see if I care.
That reminds me... have you set up that photo frame yet? I'm ready to upload some pictures!
How/Where do you upload pics?
Post a Comment