Sometimes Addie gets distracted when we try to take her picture. Here she was looking at the camera, but became more intrigued by the words being typed.
This does look more like lime green jello than the former color. Maybe Jordan's husband could do some graphic work and put some shredded carrots on the background.
Did I request lime green color or was I just talking about lime green flavored jello? I said it needs to be a darker green. Look, if I'm gonna be a part of this family, please read what I wrote with precision......
Yeah Christmas is a long time away. If I pick Carl's name, I'm getting him an updated karaoke machine with all the latest hits. (btw, Addie's too cute for words Aubrey and Col)
1. There is no Carl on this blog. It is Carlos (to protect the identity of the innocent, I have changed my blog name. I am not saying, however, that there is a connection with someone named Carl and someone called Carlos.
22 comments:
I welcome the new colors with ferocity!
I think she just likes seeing her name in print!
Cam, I share your ferocity(?)!
The choice of ferocity there gave me a good chuckle.
It is a Dwight Schrute quote.
Ah... it's all making sense now. I should check his blog. It's been awhile.
Great green color. Makes me want an almost gone ward Christmas party lime flavored jello with some cool whip sparsely spread on top....
So it's not saying St. Paddy's Day? Maybe we should go for a darker green...
Yeah darker green. Gotta go, my lime green jello is getting eaten by Matt............
Someone had a lime green request?
This is radioactive-lime-popsicle-green. I have to admit I was surprised by it.
I prefer the old one....I know Sarah Carter's request was to change it, but really?
I prefer the old one....I know Sarah Carter's request was to change it, but really?
This does look more like lime green jello than the former color. Maybe Jordan's husband could do some graphic work and put some shredded carrots on the background.
Did I request lime green color or was I just talking about lime green flavored jello? I said it needs to be a darker green. Look, if I'm gonna be a part of this family, please read what I wrote with precision......
Oh, and whoever draws my name at Christmas time, I want a new car......
Love,
Sarah Carter
Let this be a lesson to all who have complained about the colors in the past... any more and I will turn this car right around.
I don't think you should be driving Sara's new car before you give it to her... she has to wait and so should you.
Yeah Christmas is a long time away. If I pick Carl's name, I'm getting him an updated karaoke machine with all the latest hits.
(btw, Addie's too cute for words Aubrey and Col)
1. There is no Carl on this blog. It is Carlos (to protect the identity of the innocent, I have changed my blog name. I am not saying, however, that there is a connection with someone named Carl and someone called Carlos.
2. Can't we all just get along?
Sarah - If I could make a request, I would prefer either Neil Diamond or the Beatles to "the latest hits" on that new karaoke machine.
John Denver is good for karaoke as well. And Lionel Richie.
Post a Comment