Thursday, August 30, 2007

Feeling the groove

Yeah for Allison's first school "project"! We have to make a homemade musical instument for her music class on Tuesday - I've looked at stuff online and there's a ton of cool things! The teacher wants something to be able to "use in future music classes" so we need materials other than paper towel rolls and tape, you know - hopefully I can talk her into something like one of these... ANy other great ideas, pass them on!


3 comments:

Carlos said...

For a long time now, most music has not had enough cowbell.

Sandi said...

I have some rhythm thingys that are really cool. They have beans or rice in them so when you shake them you make a calypso sound.

Amberly said...

I have three empty formula cans sitting here waiting to be turned into a fantastic drum set. I'm sure you'll enjoy the banging until the time comes to take them to school...