Nick went to Walgreen's yesterday evening to pick up something and took the girls with him. They were both very well behaved, partially or mostly due to the fact that he was buying them lipgloss. He had the typical conversation (which I always have) with the cashier.
"Are they twins?"
"No, they're two years apart"
yada yada
But THEN, the cashier said "The older one looks nice, but the younger one just looks evil."
Are you kidding me?

4 comments:
How could anyone say that about any child? AND certainly not Amanda. I would hope he was able to put the cashier in his/her place, but more than likely he was so astonished, he didn't know what to say. I hope you reinforced Amanda's sweetness with her.
Unfortunately I wasn't there - and Nick just shrugged it off. I think I may still go complain to the mgr or something...
First of all, consider the source. Second of all, this clerk should apologize. I think she meant that she looks like a wascally wabbit.
It really does not matter what other people say--especially when they are idiots.
Post a Comment