Friday, August 17, 2007

Canon Rebel XTI Mania

I propose a family picnic (in a month or so, when it's a little cooler) at a nice park or somewhere with lots of grassy knolls, where we all take our nice cameras and start shooting - - in hopes of getting a GOOD family picture, and maybe couple pics of Shellie/Nick, Cam/Robyn, and Colm/Aubrey to print in black and white for the Carter basement frames...
since right now, BigNathan and Court apparently are the only good looking ones in the family.

3 comments:

Carlos said...

Is there something wrong with the "Boy and Girl of the year" portraits hanging there now? What are you trying to do, get a little wall space? You are already the focus of our love and respect.

I agree. We should do that. Something with canoes or something in the background. Let's let those photos rest a bit...they have been there for a while and I hate them staring at me.

Carlos said...

Oh Carlos, you are so funny!

robyn said...

I refuse to take family pictures within a month (actually 2-3months) after a baby is born. Can we push off till christmas?