By the way, thanks everyone for coming to my blessing last week! I had a great time at my party afterward! Sorry, Grandma, for my little accident all over you...
He is hiding something behind that smile. I just know it. I know this to be true, because sometimes I make a face similar to that and when I do, it is usually because I am hiding something. I have some peanut M&M's hiding right now that I will go eat.
(sixty seconds later) Dang! I forgot that I already ate them.
5 comments:
He is hiding something behind that smile. I just know it. I know this to be true, because sometimes I make a face similar to that and when I do, it is usually because I am hiding something.
I have some peanut M&M's hiding right now that I will go eat.
(sixty seconds later) Dang! I forgot that I already ate them.
Completely precious.
I agree. Oh, you mean the BABY is precious. I thought you meant...oh nevermind.
This guy is growing like a weed. You all realize of course that this is one more Carter boy for the famous Carter Boy Band? Just wait.
I didn't know you had a blog! Now I can keep tabs on you! Joshua is getting so big...what a cutie!
What a doll!!!!! I love the smile. He looks so boyish.
Post a Comment