Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Happy Birthday Colm

May your 27th year be full of peace and prosperity.

8 comments:

Cameron said...

Can I get a "Sheellootoooast

Col said...

Thank you everyone for all the phone calls, text messages, blog posts, cards, money, gift certificates, and access to credit cards. We love the new boat. You really shouldn't have, but it made it a really fun day.

Courtney said...

Shellie, you are spending too much time on YouTube lately!

Scrap Happy said...

These last posts weren't even me - Nick hasn't been bothering to change the login when he gets on!
I'm too busy reading Eclipse, you think I have time to surf YouTube??

The Dixon Family said...

Eclipse, huh? What do you think?

Scrap Happy said...

I just finished Eclipse last night - and am totally bummed at the ending!! Is she going to be changed, or not???!!! Is there going to be a war, or not??! Sheesh! Tired of all the suspense! When is the next one coming out??? Sigh - - at least I'm not having visions of Jacob Black like Courtney is...

Aubrey said...

I was annoyed when I first finished the book - it felt like it was just filler and I was frustrated that nothing really changed and everything is the same as when New Moon ended.

But then I was thinking... and this book is really meant for high school age girls. It is a good, clean book that teaches high moral standards that are missing from most mainstream media. So though it may be filler, it's high quality filler and I guess since I'm not 16 anymore, I shouldn't be expecting Young Adult Fiction to cater to what I want.

robyn said...

so glad i finished the book yesterday and checked to blog today or i would have known more than i would want. I agree completely with aubrey: filler, but a good quick read.