In honor of the 100th post on the blog which we owe our gratitude to Nick for pointing out, I have done a breakdown of how many posts each of the Contributors have created. Here is the breakdown:
Cameron - 7
Aubrey - 26
Colman - 15
Scrap Happy - 3
Carlos - 14
Courtney - 16
robyn - 10
QuilterB - 0
BigNathan - 0
Nick - 10
I think these stats tell us 2 things.
#1 - Some of you need to be creating posts a little more often.
#2 - I am a little bit out of control.
Tuesday, September 12, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nuts! That Aubrey always wins! Of course she keeps score too! Well, little Missy--I keep score also and by count, I have more grandchildren that you do.
I'll have to concede that one. And I did lose that state game at the cabin. New England always throws me off.
Post a Comment