I have attained Ebay excellence! With Courtney's account I have now obtained 100% feedback on 120 transactions. Six Sigma could take a lesson from me. The picture will show the requirements for the Ebay Powerseller!
Millions of questions are always filling up the crowded space in my mind and with all of the chaos that is normally always there, I pause and only one question comes to mind, and that is....what is a jorb?
Aubrey, I think you may just have created a new word. Call Webster so it can be entered in the dictionary. 1(800)-WEBSTER. (ok, don't really call that #, you don't know what or who you could end up talking to on the other line.) f.y.i, I am painting our kitchen and I really think the fumes are getting to me.
OK ok I get it. Geesh. It's not like I go on this site and read all your postings..... or maybe I do.....heheheee. homestar runner aside, I like Nick's definitions of a jorb as #2. The word "job" pronounced by any native of Pittsburgh, PA
12 comments:
Great jorb to you to!
And when I say "to" I really mean "too" as in also.
Millions of questions are always filling up the crowded space in my mind and with all of the chaos that is normally always there, I pause and only one question comes to mind, and that is....what is a jorb?
Exactly.
The profunidty of the jorb question allowed it to stream past the millions of other questions in all of our crowded minds...
It is irrevedentia and hogginacious. That is all I have to say on the matter of jorbs.
I miss the word hogginacious. Why don't we use that more?
Aubrey, I think you may just have created a new word. Call Webster so it can be entered in the dictionary. 1(800)-WEBSTER. (ok, don't really call that #, you don't know what or who you could end up talking to on the other line.)
f.y.i, I am painting our kitchen and I really think the fumes are getting to me.
Sarah. I have to put this to an end. Read the previous posts comments you will learn about jorbs.
OK ok I get it. Geesh. It's not like I go on this site and read all your postings..... or maybe I do.....heheheee.
homestar runner aside, I like Nick's definitions of a jorb as #2. The word "job" pronounced by any native of Pittsburgh, PA
First off I gotta say to Nate, can you believe the craziness this post has caused?
Craziness is right.
Post a Comment