Friday, September 15, 2006

We're Back....


...in action. Cameron got a chair in the kitchen, so 4 calls to Qwest tech support and 3 hours later, we have internet access. The short of it is that Best Buy sold us a bad modem, but I was able to recover the firmware and make it work. Happy Surfing, Robyn!! BTB, it is Robyn's job to get all of our past due posts up on the blog. If someone knows how to edit this and link to that post, feel free...

3 comments:

Cameron said...

wrong link. I am looking for a link to the top 10... post by Aubrey

Aubrey said...

Col set me straight on that one as well. You two think alike and I'm just left squinting.

Aubrey said...

P.S. I think you should enter your boys in this as well. They'd give Allison and Amanda a run for their money.