I am with Nathan, it is hilarious!
I am also remembering someone that lives in that household that used to put moms panyhose over his head when playing superman. Hmmm, I don't know where they learn it either....Robyn?
Pretty soon Cam will be buying them Underoos . Then it's all over.
It was a great joke one year at Thanksgiving!
You can put the extended fork right up there on the humor index with the following items"Spoon with a hole in it.Plastic upchuck.Rubber chicken.Itching powder*handshake buzzer.head-through-arrow devicetexas sunglasses (huge)gold tooth-cover*I got in trouble with this in sixth grade--so be very careful.
I think you still own 7/8 of that list. Who do you think we get this stuff from?
You forgot the old microphone that sprays water routine.It is always funny, and no one that does it is ever a jerk.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
I am with Nathan, it is hilarious!
I am also remembering someone that lives in that household that used to put moms panyhose over his head when playing superman. Hmmm, I don't know where they learn it either....Robyn?
Pretty soon Cam will be buying them Underoos . Then it's all over.
It was a great joke one year at Thanksgiving!
You can put the extended fork right up there on the humor index with the following items"
Spoon with a hole in it.
Plastic upchuck.
Rubber chicken.
Itching powder*
handshake buzzer.
head-through-arrow device
texas sunglasses (huge)
gold tooth-cover
*I got in trouble with this in sixth grade--so be very careful.
I think you still own 7/8 of that list. Who do you think we get this stuff from?
You forgot the old microphone that sprays water routine.
It is always funny, and no one that does it is ever a jerk.
Post a Comment