Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Men Holding Hands

I know I shouldn't tease, because some of "the wives" (I won't mention any names) tried this little game and couldn't even balance on the yoga balls, let alone try to make each other fall off.

Then again, we may have just been trying to avoid this:


5 comments:

Cameron said...

I much prefer this game w/o any of the hand-holding.

Col said...

So did we... were were just trying to see if it would make it more difficult.

Tiffany said...

What do you think nathan is thinking in that 2nd picture?
is it-
1.man I should get in on that game or
2. so glad I'm not him right now.

Carlos said...

We call the game "tootsies" and these two seem to be really good players. The rules are simple: Dump the other guy and if he is hurt, then so be it.

robyn said...

I dont think you should call it tootsie. Does anyone remember that movie with the guy that keeps dressing up like a girl? Its suppose to be funny but kinda gave me the creeps. Similar to reading the title of this blog.