Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Let the democratic process begin...




Since it's been a slow week on the blog, I'm posting my decorating dilemma. I've been wrestling over which baby bedding to make or buy for several weeks now. What I really want just doesn't exist, so I'm compromising... I'd like to do a space - rocket - alien theme, but incorporate a chocolate brown as well. I know, I'm difficult. No cute novelty fabrics to be found. With either set, I will probably have some artwork painted that matches, and paint the walls a light blue, and have light blue crib sheets. Here are the top two choices: the first is called "spa", the second is "zen". Vote as you will, but please justify your motivations behind the vote.

12 comments:

robyn said...

Vote: Spa
Reason: because its better

Col said...

I agree with Robyn.

My vote is for spa because zen reminds me of the peacocks at Sahuaro Ranch Park.

The Parkers said...

I vote zen. The first one looks a little too out-of-style-ten-minutes-from-now, however, since you have no idea who I am, feel free to throw my vote in the can.

The Parkers said...

My artsy husband, whom you've also never met, just said "I like the first one. The second one seems a little too international." I think it's the plant that threw him.

Cameron said...

This is Courtney's domain. I vote for whichever she said - she's a professional!

Aubrey knows a good artist for the artwork, though I haven't seen him do any "space alien" themes.

Courtney said...

I still vote for Spa. I don't love Zen and I think you are looking for something better, and then doubt the one you loved....STOP! Spa is super cute!

Anonymous said...

I like zen because of the furniture.

Scrap Happy said...

Spa it is - so let it be written, so let it be done. I think Robyn's comment swayed me the most. "Because it's better." Wow. she should be a terrorist negotiator. She could talk anyone into anything.

robyn said...

Ha! could you imagine. . .

Aubrey said...

I usually abstain from commenting on these things because I'll say I like one and the next post will be someone telling me my taste will be out of style ten minutes from now. That hurts.

Carlos said...

I like the one that will make the most people happy. Whatever....

Amberly said...

Wow, you guys are quite a crew...the honesty, the insecurity, the indecisiveness... actually, it's quite entertaining! I'm a big fan of the green and chocolate- throw in a little blue and tan if you want- it'll look great.