Thursday, March 01, 2007

Someone likes olives


Apparently Jacob really likes olives, I think he associates them with grapes. Can you guess how many olives are in his mouth?

6 comments:

Aubrey said...

Funny... Does he put one on each finger?

Col said...

You had better be careful. I once threw up because I ate too many olives.

Cameron said...

He has at least 3 olives in his mouth, 1 spread across his shirt, and 1 on his fork, totalling 5 olives.

robyn said...

didn't you also throw up after drinking too many martinelli's

Ingelheim Five said...

I also threw up on my 5th b-day from eating too many olives. They were green though. Still love em though...

I'm going to guess that he has 6 in there. Are you giving prizes for the right answer?

Carlos said...

The prize is a can of Olives! It will be your choice as to whole, chopped or chewed. I would not necessarily recommend the chewed, sometimes the production staff gets "chewed" mixed up with "sneezy-chewed" and it can be a little disappointing.