Hey....how about we all pitch in and bring something to dinner on Sunday night, so that my dad doesn't eat a sandwich like he eats every other night! (Dad, you know it's true.)
Besides, I am hankering to try this new salad dressing recipe I have, and for Shellie, Sundays are for making desserts....
Anyone else?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Your links don't work.
BTB, Dad was going for a record number of consecutive days without making his bed until I happened to stumble across the twisted and tangled sheets. I decided stop the madness and made the bed myself.
Mom, it's definitely time for you to come home.
Dad said he wanted to BBQ on Sunday....so that's what we are going to do!
Robyn...Shellie and I decided that you made the yummiest fries with sweet potatoes...so hopefully you are coming and can make those.
Only if someone can provide a fry cutter like they have at in and out because my arms grew weary of cutting those really hard sweet potatoes.
I'll cut them.
Post a Comment