Thursday, March 22, 2007

School Newzzzzz

Just wanted to share our latest - Nick and I went to a meeting last night for the new school Allison will be attending this fall - VISTA TRADITIONAL SCHOOL (VTS). She'll wear a school uniform, go to school 9am - 4pm every day, and be taught in the Spalding method, but still have PE, art and music instruction. (If I knew how to make that "Spalding" into a link, I would) We are SO excited about this new opportunity. In fact, we will be taking our house off the market for now in order to fully give this a chance. If it turns out to be a good deal, and a good fit for Allison, then I'm afraid y'all will keep having to drive out to the South side when you come see us, as we won't be moving to Tempe.
Colman - they're hiring teachers as we speak - are you sure you don't want to teach elementary school??? Ha!

2 comments:

Carlos said...

Bueno. That sounds just like what you have been looking for. And, it is still close to Carolina's for some good victuals of a particular variety. You have the best of both worlds--a house you like, and you don't have to live with those snooty Carter's on the east side.

Courtney said...

Yea! I am glad it worked out. I am excited for her to start school...what a big girl!