I love those! That was Aubrey's belly last Easter..are we doing another picnic? Landon wants to find some eggs.
Why is Nathan the only one in our family to make the cut (if any of you can even find him)
Ha! I really wasn't trying to be fair (or unfair, for that matter) when it came to picture distribution. Also not featured: Shellie, Poppy, or Adeline (at least after she was out!)
I couldn't get any further than the first group of pix. Who was that kingly wise-man with the "blue steel" pose?
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love those! That was Aubrey's belly last Easter..are we doing another picnic? Landon wants to find some eggs.
Why is Nathan the only one in our family to make the cut (if any of you can even find him)
Ha! I really wasn't trying to be fair (or unfair, for that matter) when it came to picture distribution. Also not featured: Shellie, Poppy, or Adeline (at least after she was out!)
I couldn't get any further than the first group of pix. Who was that kingly wise-man with the "blue steel" pose?
Post a Comment