We had a good time with the Davis'.....you know to expect good food when you are in their company and good food there was. The fireworks were great....we didn't get "shrapnelled" with the ashes like we did last year, but they were great nonetheless. Here are a few pic highlights....

Addie, drinking air from her sippy.

Allison and Amanda having fun with their cousins....I don't know who ended up with the most glow stick tiaras, belts, anklets or bracelets, but I am sure they were counting.

Landon and Addie love to play together and scream together....whatever one has, the other wants.

Even though naptime was a
scream contest, by the end of the trip they were so worn out we didn't even hear a peep before they snoozed off.
We had fun...can't wait until next year!
1 comment:
The last picture says it all.
Colman will agree with me that I looked just like Landon after the fireworks show, but I had a steering wheel in front of me!
Post a Comment