The red text is hard to read.
Duly noted. Col thinks it's much too dark, so I'm working on it - it's definitely a work in progress.
I like it, and our blog is jealous.
you should throw in some subtle hints of avacado green. i really think that would make your blog into a p-a-r-t-y.
my eyes hurt. I'm blind now. thanks
Mission accomplished. Just kidding.
I tried adding some avocado green and it looked more like vomit than like a party. So I changed it back.
I like it
Post a Comment
8 comments:
The red text is hard to read.
Duly noted. Col thinks it's much too dark, so I'm working on it - it's definitely a work in progress.
I like it, and our blog is jealous.
you should throw in some subtle hints of avacado green. i really think that would make your blog into a p-a-r-t-y.
my eyes hurt. I'm blind now. thanks
Mission accomplished. Just kidding.
I tried adding some avocado green and it looked more like vomit than like a party. So I changed it back.
I like it
Post a Comment