Truly.
I have been hanging around Cameron and Robyn much too long and they have tainted me with their "scofflaw" lifestyle. So I get up this morning early to write down the license plate number of my pickup (yes, I had to make a second trip to get the last two digits of the VIN) and I have a PARKING TICKET for parking right in front of my home. We have a construction zone going on here and I parked just like I usually do...but now some Barney Fife cop came after 8 pm and before 5 am and nabbed me.
I will get even....just watch. Next time they call me to donate to the policeman's ball--I will rear back in my lounger chair and laugh. Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha. AH-ha-ha-ha-ha. Take that $27 and shove it my copper-badged friends. Who did this? Ponch or John? Barney or Goober? Have they nothing to do but comb the cul-de-sacs looking for innocent victims? I am a first-time offender FCOL!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
The best part about this story is that after looking at your ticket, mom realized it was for expired tags, not parking.
Yes, but what they did not know when they were targeting a PARKED VEHICLE, was that I had already paid the license tag fee! They will get the ticket back, with my registration copy, without a check and they will feel like they ate a whole bag of tainted spinich when they realize that they got NONE of my money!
I got this same ticket about 6 months ago. The ticket is for parking a vehicle w/ expired tags in a public right of way. I had already paid too, just not affixed the sticker. Tough luck, time to pay your $27.
I heard about the ecoli in spinich this morning and just bought a bag yesterday....you can bet I am not eating that!
Post a Comment