
Actually, I was hard-hatted. Here is a picture of me while working for Bechtel on the Springerville Project. We built the structure in the background.I t started generating electricity on July 21 of this year, so feel free to plug in all of your electronic gizmos!
BTB, this is the 100th posting on the Carter Family Blog!
5 comments:
Y.M.C.A.
nuf said.
on the contrary there is plenty more to say: "Young man, there's no need to feel down.
I said, young man, pick yourself off the ground.
I said, young man, 'cause you're in a new town
There's no need to be unhappy.
Young man, there's a place you can go.
I said, young man, when you're short on your dough.
You can stay there, and I'm sure you will find
Many ways to have a good time.
It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a.
It's fun to stay at the y-m-c-a"
I REALLY hope you recited that from memory.
I read Robyn's lyrics and be darned if I did not stand up and get energetic. There is just something about that song that wants you to spell large letters with your arms. Not as addictive perhaps as "the chicken dance" but nothing will get you tapping toes like a good tune.
Seriously, I have never and will not ever, ever, and I mean EVER spell out YMCA with my arms. I know others may do it, but not me....ever.
Post a Comment