Monday, March 19, 2007

Another lil' limerick

'Twas the day right after St. Pat's
Downstairs, that's where we were ats
When atop the TV
The pics we did see
That told news of a new little rugrat.

Nathan and Jacob will learn to share
With a brother or sister, they really don't care
But oh, if it happens to be a girl
Cameron's head will be in a whirl
But Robyn will finally get to do a girl's hair!


Congrats Cam and Robyn! Love you!

9 comments:

Cherie said...

congratualtions, Robyn and Cameron! Those third children are the perfect ones, you know...

Courtney said...

I completely agree!

The Dixon Family said...

WOW!!! Big children year at the Carter house!!! Congrats you guys! When's the due date?

Ingelheim Five said...

Congrats from us too. Exciting news! But you really can't beat those great 2nd children, right Cameron and Jordan?

Cameron said...

Robyn and I have both very much enjoyed being second children, however, we have high hopes for number three as well (having already seen perfection in numbers one and two).

Carlos said...

It is tough to be the third child, but to the parents, it is worth the sacrifice.

the Painters said...

Oh my goodness, I remember when we were all in MCC 2nd ward together and now you're having bambino numero tres!!! This is great news and congratulations you two! Let's hope it's a little baby girl....and if it's not, then this is a preemptive statement..."I feel your pain."

Aubrey said...

Who's "we all"? I was never in MCC 2nd ward...

Cameron said...

and boy did you miss out...