Saturday, September 08, 2007

Luau Highlights

10 comments:

Courtney said...

This is when you need your own blog....because we don't know any of these people.

Col said...

Ditto.

Carlos said...

That settles it. I am going to wear my hawaiian shirts more. I am going to hula hoop less.

Scrap Happy said...

If I had the faintest idea of how to start my own blog, I would. But really, since y'all have your own blogs, can't I commandeer this one??

Sandi said...

I love the slide show and as your Visiting Teacher, I will come by this week and help you start you rown blog.

Col said...

I think Shellie has been watching too many pirate movies.

Cameron said...

Can't our blog web administrator help us by setting up a blog for shello toast?

www.shellotoast.blogspot.com

Shellotoast said...

Done... you can check it out at shellotoast.blogspot.com

robyn said...

shellie, i think they have found the perfect calling for you. it looks like the party was a blast. Are those cow balloons?

Scrap Happy said...

Yes, those are cow balloons. Just what you need for a Johnny Lingo Luau.

And I am NOT shellotoast.