Anything that makes me laugh out loud, I simply must share.
How did you ever sit through that the first time? I got so bored I started going to other websites (leaving it in the background). When I was about to turn it off, Robyn told me everyone was going to explode...so I skipped to the end.
It seems we share the same sense of humor. LOL
I laugh maniacally as I think of Aubrey spending two minutes of her life on this...
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How did you ever sit through that the first time?
I got so bored I started going to other websites (leaving it in the background).
When I was about to turn it off, Robyn told me everyone was going to explode...so I skipped to the end.
It seems we share the same sense of humor. LOL
I laugh maniacally as I think of Aubrey spending two minutes of her life on this...
Post a Comment