Janice I'm stuck!
Did we ever film mom on the trampoline?
I am sure that Nick and Shellie would be willing to let her use their trampoline so we can capture the moment.
Nope. Mom is not allowed on our trampoline.
I watched this kind of horrified. How sad for the little fat kid...
I feel so sorry for that kid but I can't help but laugh (out loud) at this video. Thank goodness the seatbelt held . . .
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Janice I'm stuck!
Did we ever film mom on the trampoline?
I am sure that Nick and Shellie would be willing to let her use their trampoline so we can capture the moment.
Nope. Mom is not allowed on our trampoline.
I watched this kind of horrified. How sad for the little fat kid...
I feel so sorry for that kid but I can't help but laugh (out loud) at this video. Thank goodness the seatbelt held . . .
Post a Comment