I will take credit for this entry. That was some sweet photo shopping...
The most amazing part of this picture is how you cut the arms off, stretched them, and them re-pasted them back into the picture. Amazing.
Wow, I have missed a lot of posts in the last day.....and why am I suddenly afraid to eat peaches. Maybe because I will think of Josh every time I pick one up.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I will take credit for this entry. That was some sweet photo shopping...
The most amazing part of this picture is how you cut the arms off, stretched them, and them re-pasted them back into the picture.
Amazing.
Wow, I have missed a lot of posts in the last day.....and why am I suddenly afraid to eat peaches. Maybe because I will think of Josh every time I pick one up.
Post a Comment