I'd rather not look at the shabby photo clipping anymore...
I'm getting a new mac! I won't have the slightest idea how to work the new operating system, however... Someone please give me a tutorial on 10, would you??
Shellie, I know a little about the Mac if you need to call me and ask questions, I will do my best to help you. I used to work on a Mac, but I switched (bad sandi)
3 comments:
The new imacs are very cool. My favorite is the ultra thin keyboard.
OS X is pretty much the same as the other mac operating systems.
Be sure to take advantage of the $100 off a new printer... they didn't offer it to me when I got mine and I wish they had.
I had a Big Mac once--with fries.
Shellie, I know a little about the Mac if you need to call me and ask questions, I will do my best to help you. I used to work on a Mac, but I switched (bad sandi)
Post a Comment