Wait a second... I can't even tell that there was some photoshop work done on this image. Great job.
Hey, I didn't know all that. Thanks
Please disregard my first comment. I now see Jacob trying to climb on the table. Very clever.
Totally missed jacob back there and am still laughing. What a "lurker"
Subtle! Clever! Ingenious! Those are the qualities I need to come up with. Wait until I get my seagulls going on some photoshop deal. You will all be jealous of me then--sort of like I am of you now.
No one likes a meringue pie like good ole Jacob.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Wait a second... I can't even tell that there was some photoshop work done on this image. Great job.
Hey, I didn't know all that. Thanks
Please disregard my first comment. I now see Jacob trying to climb on the table. Very clever.
Totally missed jacob back there and am still laughing. What a "lurker"
Subtle! Clever! Ingenious! Those are the qualities I need to come up with. Wait until I get my seagulls going on some photoshop deal. You will all be jealous of me then--sort of like I am of you now.
No one likes a meringue pie like good ole Jacob.
Post a Comment