Oh le sacrafice pour regarder cela mignon !
Wow, Court. You're fluent in French! I had no idea.
Court, did you just say that you're serving filet minon for dinner tonight? I'm there!
i got a hankering for some french fries now.
....and some french bread
Changing the subject to PUMPKINS, since I can only comment and not post... does anyone know where this pumpkin patch is that Brooke wants to go to, and how far it is??
It is in Young, which is about an hour away she says.....
Why can't you post?
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Oh le sacrafice pour regarder cela mignon !
Wow, Court. You're fluent in French! I had no idea.
Court, did you just say that you're serving filet minon for dinner tonight? I'm there!
i got a hankering for some french fries now.
....and some french bread
Changing the subject to PUMPKINS, since I can only comment and not post... does anyone know where this pumpkin patch is that Brooke wants to go to, and how far it is??
It is in Young, which is about an hour away she says.....
Why can't you post?
Post a Comment