Tuesday, October 31, 2006
How observant are you?
These 2 pictures are almost identical. Almost 8000 people were tested to see if they could find the 3 differences and only 19 got it. See how observant you are -- if you find all 3 differences, you are one of the most observant people in the world! Click here to see the pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
25 comments:
You got me Aubrey. I nearly passed out that was SOOOOOOOOo scary!!!!!!!!!! My heart is beating out of chest right now.
My first thought, "ya, I can pick the 3 things easy...I am pretty observant." My second thought, "I need to go change my pants."
LOL LOL LOL. It's really been like over 10 min and my heart is on speed!
I tried to find the differences...the thing popped up...I realized it would have been better if my sound was on.
Yeah, I couldn't think of a way to tell you to turn your sound on without giving it away.
How about, "turn your sound up because after 5 min, it tells you the differences int he picture."
That scared me to death! My thoughts were the same as Courtney's, my heart is racing! Why did I not suspect that?
1. the boat is bigger on the left
2. the mountains are greener on the right
3. there are less clouds in the sky on the right
did i win?
Jud wins the grand prize trophy!
The baby is crying as a result of this cruel joke.
I can imagine her saying over and over, "Make it stop, please, make it stop!"
I was going to put the disclaimer "For Mature Audiences Only" but I thought that would give it away, too.
How about "for people that can hold it". Not all of us are mature.
Yeah, I've heard that happens when you get old..there's a product for that at the grocery store, Carl, because i watched Moses filling his cart with them.
It always amazes me the directions the comments can take.
I am assuming you mean Moses Malone. Didn't he play for the Jazz? Oh yeah, that was Karl Malone. He was just about as old a Moses... Malone that is.
* Moses Malone played for the Utah Stars in 74-75... isn't that a WNBA team?
My definition of Moses is anyone who is so old that they can hardly
pick up the package of Depends and put it in the cart.
Ok... so Moses Malone was right.
You are being mean. Jordan Dixon, please report these individuals and let them know that they are being mean.
Looks like somebody got his feelers hurt...
Hit a LITTLE too close to home....
Dang you Aubrey - - my sound was up LOUD.
Maybe hit a DRIBBLE too close to home....:o)
Dribble as in basketball... Moses Malone. You guys are good.
Ok, I am going to be mean again! La la la la la....I'm not listening to anything you say...la la la la la.
I just wanted to leave comment #25. I think that's a record.
Post a Comment