Saturday, October 07, 2006

I'm wide awake, it's morning.

Someone had a tough time getting out of bed this morning. I was picking up the house (it looked like we had a party here last night) and it came time to make the bed, but somebody wouldn't budge.

5 comments:

Courtney said...

I have done that to Nate before. I guess making the bed with people in it runs in the family.

robyn said...

poor adeline, she will never find her way out of there

Aubrey said...

What he doesn't tell you is it was about 8 a.m. when he started making the bed and I had already been up to feed the starving munchkin at 4 a.m. and again at about 7:30 a.m.

CAN I NEVER SLEEP IN AGAIN IN MY LIFE?

Cameron said...

Sorry, no. At least not for the first 4 years. We will let you know if anything changes.

Scrap Happy said...

Oh, I sleep in all the time (well, til 7:30 or 8 at least). The TV upstairs is permanently on the Disney channel, so the girls just have to go in and turn it on when they get up at 6...