Don't tell me you bought another one of those nice hats! If so, I want some goofy ears. That is great news! I hope it is another girl. Nothing could be finah.
The previous post was actually Cameron using my computer. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you and thank you for shifting the "when are you going have your next?" question to me.
14 comments:
WOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOO! How very exciting!
Congratulations you guys!!!
Don't tell me you bought another one of those nice hats! If so, I want some goofy ears.
That is great news! I hope it is another girl. Nothing could be finah.
YIPEE!!! Congratulations! What does that make your due date?
really? congrats!
Yea for you guys! When's the big day?
I agree with Carl, 3 girls, so fun!
I still have yet to find the fifth person... Is she up on one of the castle towers?
Can you give us more of a hint?
Congrats!
Congratulations!
Yay! We can compare ultrasounds! If you have another girl . . .wanna maybe talk about a trade?
Ha ha. Kidding.
Congratulations! Those third girls are the BEST...just ask Shauna and Brooke. But then I guess we are assuming alot, aren't we?
If it's a girl you should name her "Priceless" and if it's a boy, "Moonboy".
The previous post was actually Cameron using my computer. I would like to take this opportunity to congratulate you and thank you for shifting the "when are you going have your next?" question to me.
So Robyn, I'll be the first to pose the all-annoying question... "Are we going to be pregnant at the same time?"
I am putting on a little weight but lets not jump to conclusions. For the next three months we will have the holidays to blame for that.
Post a Comment