Thursday, October 19, 2006

Did Someone Say Hats?



We went the Mesa Art Museum for Youth on Wednessday with Nathans school. They had a blast.

7 comments:

Courtney said...

I am guessing by the looks of that first picture Nathan is lip syching to the B52's Love Shack....

Carlos said...

Let's all get Cat-in-the-Hat hats and rock for Christmas. Please send sizes, colors desired and we will go forward.
I hope you all understand that these hats will be the big gift this year.

Aubrey said...

We're keeping an eye out for them down here in Mexico.

No, we did not go to an internet cafe... they have a computer room here at the condo.

robyn said...

Just for the record I dont typically dress my boys in huge tie die shirts, its what the school has them wear to keep track of them better.

Cameron said...

aubrey, you and colman show great dedication to this blog. I have not yet been able to comment from a foreign country.

Aubrey said...

I have a high school dance picture with the whole group in tie dye shirts. I'd post it, but I'm quite gangly and awkward in it and wouldn't want to embarrass myself.

robyn said...

shall we have a contest of the best tie die t-shirt picture? (no this is not carl posting)