Thursday, October 26, 2006

Tie Dye Photo Competition 2006

Beat these.... if you can.



Did I say gangly and awkward or did I say gangly and awkward?

12 comments:

Carlos said...

Dear Madam,
Thanks for the photo of the hippie commune. The tie-dye art is wonderful. I am not a fan of those striped socks pulled up to the knee.

Moonboy

robyn said...

My sentiments exactly. Aubrey you look great. I think you and Colman make the photos sound way worse than they actually do. But your shirts really dont have anything on those striped socks.

Aubrey said...

I'm worried about no one commenting... is everyone following the rule "If you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all"? (except Carl of course)

Aubrey said...

Just so y'all know - Robyn's comment wasn't there when I typed mine. She inched it in there, just microseconds before me.

robyn said...

Aubrey you should have waited one more minute before posting because I was mid comment.

robyn said...

I cant believe we just did that again Ha Ha Ha

Carlos said...

Birds of a feather think alike!

Courtney said...

Aubrey, are you wearing shoulderpads?

Col said...

What Aubrey didn't explain is that she and that boy were wearing the exact same make, style, and size of jeans.

They got them at a BOGO sale.

Aubrey said...

I probably was wearing shoulder pads. In fact, the T-shirt probably didn't come with them, so I sewed them in.

Scrap Happy said...

Who are these people and why is their picture on the blog???

(I have to admit that my family did "tie dye" family photos in 1998.) This was BEFORE Nick and I were engaged, yet he still married me...even after posing in his own dyed shirt. Wow.

Aubrey said...

Now THAT is true love. Don't you have a picture you could post? It just might beat out this dance photo.