Monday, October 16, 2006

Little Home Depot Pick-me-up

I was at home depot this morning because I am determined to grow something! While I was waiting in line an old man came up to me and was complementing me about Nathan and Jacob.
Old Man:
Oh they are so cute,
How old are they,
I love that blond hair,
they are soooo handsome. . . . .
(pause to look up)
You must have a good looking husband.

Robyn:
Thanks, I do

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

That's hilarious. I think I read it wrong - in my mind he said that, inferring that they didn't get their good looks from you. I'm sure that's not what he meant. Amazing how much things change when the emphasis or tone in my head is askew.

Carlos said...

If one plus one equals two, then cute is the sum of beauty and handsome. Where does the granpa fit into that equation?

Judson said...

robyn, if you want to add a slap into that dialogue just give yourself an extra space and use asterisks (see example):

**slap**