Those sheep were beaten into submission, and the angel and Mary eventually became good friends, and it was a great show!
classic. I need to watch our version and see if I can post any outtakes.
Wow. I'm speechless. You are one talented family!
I'm not sure what I found more amusing. Addie's cute little dangling legs or the way the candy cane I mean shepherd's cane was violently swatting at something. That was perfectly entertaining...thank you!
....and the oscar for best original screenplay goes to.......
I will never again listen to complaints of singing in German. That was light weight compared to this performance...Angels we have HEARD on high...
That was a great dress rehearsal! When is the performance? Let us know.
Was that a crying pinata? I kept waiting for Jacob to go for the candy.
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Those sheep were beaten into submission, and the angel and Mary eventually became good friends, and it was a great show!
classic. I need to watch our version and see if I can post any outtakes.
Wow. I'm speechless. You are one talented family!
I'm not sure what I found more amusing. Addie's cute little dangling legs or the way the candy cane I mean shepherd's cane was violently swatting at something. That was perfectly entertaining...thank you!
....and the oscar for best original screenplay goes to.......
I will never again listen to complaints of singing in German. That was light weight compared to this performance...Angels we have HEARD on high...
That was a great dress rehearsal! When is the performance? Let us know.
Was that a crying pinata? I kept waiting for Jacob to go for the candy.
Post a Comment