Thursday, December 07, 2006

Tennis Anyone?


I signed up for tennis ******day ***** at *** and the *******************. I would love it if someone wanted to take with me or even the same time as me and we can play after.

6 comments:

Scrap Happy said...

Hey Robyn, you know anyone can read this blog thing - you're kind of inviting the whole world to play tennis with you, and you might end up playing with someone freaky. Of course, you could end up playing with someone like Daniel Craig, too... here's hoping...

Aubrey said...

I think Daniel Craig is more of a lacrosse guy. Or rugby.

What time will your class end? Maybe Col and I could come play with you after.

robyn said...

I would give out that information but i wouldnt want the whole world waiting for me after tennis. Thanks for the reminder Shellie. How easily I forget. Maybe I could tell everyone what I will be wearing and what car I drive.

Carlos said...

I don't think you would want me there. I don't move all that quickly and my pants ride a little low when I pick up a ball.

Now, if you have Ball Boys like they do at Wimbledon, let me think about that. There is still the slow-moving issue.

Scrap Happy said...

Aubrey - what happened to the "Cramming Christmas Down Your Throat" - I kind of liked that. How about "Be Naughty. Save Santa a Trip" etc... I'm sure you can be more clever than I...

Carlos said...

Plus, I have a hard time jumping the net when I win the game.