Monday, December 18, 2006

Whew! There is Jacob.

7 comments:

The Dixon Family said...

I think my favorite part of this picture is the ET type light coming out of his pointer finger. That kid is amazing! And totally cute too!!!

Carlos said...

He certainly is growing bigger each day. The annual beating of the sheep in the family Christmas "show" is going to be a long-time tradition.

Col said...

That is a great picture. I am surprised you edited him out of the first one.

Aubrey said...

This picture made me laugh out loud. I think even Shellie would agree that this was an excellent use of Photoshop.

Cameron said...

This is a work of art. I especially appreciate how Jacob's large size figuratively represents his ability to dominate a display covered in small toy figurines.

Courtney said...

I am dying to watch that video from last night. PLEASE POST.

Aubrey said...

I've been putting the pressure on Col. He said he'll put it up today.