Okay that was amazing. Maybe I can get one of those keyboards and some balls to play for primary...
Gage showed me the Piano Juggler site. My favorite is Hugarian Rapsody. What an entertainer.
No way.
I have seen this in REAL LIFE. Half time at a Sun's game. Impressive. Although, I understand it would be a lot better if he had midgets hanging on his hips.
I knew I wanted to take piano lessons for a reason!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Okay that was amazing. Maybe I can get one of those keyboards and some balls to play for primary...
Gage showed me the Piano Juggler site. My favorite is Hugarian Rapsody. What an entertainer.
No way.
I have seen this in REAL LIFE. Half time at a Sun's game. Impressive. Although, I understand it would be a lot better if he had midgets hanging on his hips.
I knew I wanted to take piano lessons for a reason!
Post a Comment