Monday, December 04, 2006

Are you kidding me?


Okay, granted, I knew I had a beautiful daughter that was quite photogenic. But this photo, taken whilst we were attempting a family photo shoot, still took my breath away. Anyone know of any kid modeling agencies? Maybe Nick CAN retire early...

12 comments:

Scrap Happy said...

Here's my test comment just to see if my new profile picture ends up next to it...

robyn said...

she has courtney's gift of looking good in every picture. The picture is adorable. Cant you send it into Parents magazine or maybe Childrens place at a plug for their clothes.

Anonymous said...

What a pretty little girl. Great family photo as well.

Aubrey said...

Did you pose her hands like that or did she seriously do that herself? SO CUTE!

BigNathan said...

Great picture Allison. I can be her agent. 75% for me and I will invest the other 25% for Allison very wisely. I love the family picture too!

Cameron said...

I see the picture next to your comment, but where is the family? All I see is Nick.

Cherie said...

We've gone down that modeling road and trust me, ewww. No morals in a money driven world.... wow, quite deep for a Tuesday afternoon.

Judson said...

and they all end up addicted to crack. trust me, i watch vh1.

Carlos said...

The blonde hair comes from Grandpa Carter. I know, as I do not have much left!

Brooke said...

Friend of Courtney's here! Umm yes total model child! Contact Aimee at www.sim-agency.com and send her this picture and my bet is she will snatch her right up! She is very trustworthy so I wouldnt worry about anything but I would go for it with a gorgeous child like that!

Aubrey said...

Very wise to not leave a name. That way she can't be blamed if contacting Aimee leads to a life of VH1 Celebreality Shows and E! True Hollywood Stories.

robyn said...

If Allison does have to become a child model she will have to start liking having her hair done. I am willing to practice with her and am available Wednessday afternoons.