Chestnuts roasting on an open fire.Fire pit burning on the patio.
Yuletide carols being sung by a choir.
And people asking what's the matio?
Ok, I am not a lyricist, but the firepit is working now. We ordered the low flame so as not to burn the place down. It is cozy and we like it!
Now, bring on the chestnuts.
10 comments:
Congratulations. Are we allowed to roast marshmellows?
Only coconut-covered ones.
No - only ceramic marshmallows. No gooey stuff on those ceramic logs.
We are out of marshmallows. I will have to get some more. Get it? S'more!
Since my marshmallos never fall in the fire and only fling onto other peoples shoes, can I roast one on the fire?
Hey, is it cold enough there to appreciate a good fire? We just had chestnuts roasted the other night. Yum!
Sure you did! I bet Jack Frost nipped at your nose, too. You paint a very nice Christmas scene, there, but it won't fly with me. What next? You are going to tell us that Silent Night was written in German and originated there?
Yes, it is cold enough for an outdoor fire...clear down to 42 F. tonight. It is freezing.
(Posted by Carlos since Robyn did not turn off my computer)
Everybody better wear shorts and sandals.
I didn't think that sounded like a Robyn post. You almost had me.
I opted to call them "ones" to avoid having to check it on dictionary.com
Post a Comment