Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Let's not get any ideas...


Do you ever get those emails that make you say, "Now why didn't I think of that????"
Colman, I know you'd like to keep Adeline away from the Christmas tree, but please, don't get all Macgyver on us!

5 comments:

the Painters said...

I'm calling CPS

Aubrey said...

It looks like that baby is afraid her duck is going to fall off the wall. She's holding it back like my mom always did when she slammed on the brakes and threw her arm out in case I wasn't wearing my seat belt.

Tiffany said...

I laughed outloud at this post. Thanks for the enjoyment.

the Painters said...

Totally Aubrey. I had a roommate in college who used to hold me back like that at EVERY stop light, even if she didn't come to an abrupt stop. Needless to say, it kinda got annoying after a while. I wasn't so fond of her "coppin a feel". Kinda freaked me out.

Courtney said...

That is Amanda, isn't it. You just photoshopped the face a little so we wouldn't recognize her.