Wednesday, September 12, 2007

I'm completely intrigued...!


I was surfing around today and came across this

(Aubrey or Colman, please fix my link so it works...)
http://letterboxing.org/

and I'm totally fascinated! Who knew there was such a cool thing happening in the country, and all around the world?? I could totally see this as a way fun activity to take up with your kids!

7 comments:

Courtney said...

I don't understand what it is...making and hiding rubber stamps?

Scrap Happy said...

Ha! No, no - - people have journals hidden in air and water-tight containers, in public places all around the country, and the world, and clues on the internet to go find them. You follow the clues to find them, and use their stamp and info to log in YOUR log book, and you take your stamp, and message, etc, to leave in the log book there. You seal it up again, hide it again for the next person. Get it?? It has to be fascinating, to see all these random people's info from everywhere who are on these little treasure hunts as well...

Col said...

oh... kind of like a blog.

Carlos said...

A blog without the travel! Sort of like where the heck is Carmen Sandiego? Where is Waldo? Where is my wallet? Sounds fun.

Courtney said...

Wait,wait,wait. . .I don't see the photoshop stuff in this pic. Wow are you ever getting good!

Courtney said...

P.S...that was Mom commenting.

Sandi said...

Okay, I just spent 1/2 hour checking out Letterboxing. AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH. Back to work