From what I hear, they had an interesting time at the hospital. They were there for about 15 minutes before Computer Man was born. Congratulations Cam, Robyn, Nathan, and Jacob. We are very excited about this new addition to your family.
Friday, September 14, 2007
Number three.
Cameron and Robyn Carter are very happy to present Baby Boy Carter. They are still trying to figure out a name for him. I like Nathan's suggestion of Computer Man. Computer Man Carter has a nice ring to it.

From what I hear, they had an interesting time at the hospital. They were there for about 15 minutes before Computer Man was born. Congratulations Cam, Robyn, Nathan, and Jacob. We are very excited about this new addition to your family.
From what I hear, they had an interesting time at the hospital. They were there for about 15 minutes before Computer Man was born. Congratulations Cam, Robyn, Nathan, and Jacob. We are very excited about this new addition to your family.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
Computer man is a cutie! Can't wait to hold him!
Welcome Computer Man!
Congrats on CMC. He's a doll. Robyn- well done.
Does he prefer PC's or Mac's?
Honey, why did you use apostrophes??
I think he was talking about their personalities... in that case PC and Mac would be possessive.
And Colman comes through to save the day again!! Nevertheless, Tyler Anderson Carter is a beautifully handsome adorable baby!
He is darling...you guys have beautiful babies! Congratulations!
I am sitting here in my crib.
Some time to wait before I go.
And it seems like such a long, long time.
Before I get a keyboard of my own.
Computer Man.
Kind of longing for a Mac or a PC.
Kind of hoping for some nice circuitry
I am your computer man.
It feels so wet inside my suit.
In fact it's wet as heck.
I can almost feel my mother's loving arms.
Hugging my little sweet neck.
But it's gonna be a long, long time.
Before I get my own lap top.
I bet the others have them first.
They are older than I, you know.
Computer Man.
I can do more now than both my Grandpa's can.
I take small bytes and run them through a program, man.
I am your computer man.
As a matter of fact, yes I am related to him. Carl Carter the famous poet happens to be my father.
Wow, really beautiful. Nice job guys. (I mean the baby, not the poem, although that is nice, too.)
Post a Comment