
Rollin' Rollin' Rollin'...
These girls are quickly growin'!
Allison and Amanda are having a birthday! Come bring your bikes, skates, sand toys, strollers, scooters, bocce, swimsuits and towels, and whatever else you got, and roll with us this Saturday!
Where: Laveen Village Park
What: Pot Luck - we'll bring the sandwiches, you bring the salads!
When: 10am - 1pm
Roll on over!
5 comments:
Unfortunately we'll be out of town for my sister's wedding. Take lots of pictures!
I will likely be there w/ the boys. Robyn will attend a baby shower for her cousin.
What kind of salad do you want?
Bring chips instead, then you can get off easy! And in case you were wondering, I personally very much dislike Doritos.
Do I get off easy if I ask what kind of salad do you want?
What kind of salad do you want?
Courtney
If you weren't such a good salad maker, you might get off easier...
Bring whatever tickles your fancy. Your mom's talking some broccoli thing, so maybe a fruit salad ?? Or you could just bring a watermelon, if you wanted!
Post a Comment