
I decided that Nathan had taken his last lap around the table and Jacob had thrown his grilled cheese sandwich across the table for the last time and both were done with lunch for today. I always try not to waste food so I began to finish Jacobs sandwich. As I am about to take the last bite, Nathan informs me that since I had asked him to stay in his chair and Jacob had thrown his sandwich on the floor, that he picked it up with his feet, grabbed it with his hands and then handed it back to Jacob, who then threw it across the table. I looked down at the sandwich in my hands. . .
2 comments:
Ewwww. Sorry you have learned this the hard way. G'head. Waste it...
Oooooooo, so true Nick.....and yes Robin, I'd have to say that meal time is definitely the hardest time of the day with the young one's. They get soooo hungry and won't stop asking for food(even though they just ate 45 min. ago) but when they get the food, it's like play time. Oh the insanity!
Post a Comment