Sunday, October 22, 2006

Punkin Head


We had such a great time at the Young Pumpkin Farm....so sad they are closing and we will never be able to add to the first year of the tradition.

Landon was thrilled as the favorite grandchild that he got to hand pick each pumpkin for Grandma and Grandpa. He was so flattered he can't stop talking about it!

8 comments:

Ingelheim Five said...

Wow, he's a cutie. They all are. You guys look great. Brooke-love the long hair! xo Man, these pumpkin patches are all the rage over there....

Carlos said...

Not much hair on any of those pumpkins, eh? I gotta get a hairpiece!

Aubrey said...

Landon's making the cutest face in this picture.

My question is.... did Nate make a good choice and stay home to study?

Judson said...

Why isn't Carl in the picture?

Aubrey said...

That is Carl, he just has less hair than you remember.

Carlos said...

Remember? Jordan does not like insults. She will keep you off the blog. However, I like giving them and taking them...so here is your chance--slam away. If men want to waste good male hormones on hair growth--let them do it. My toes look like Brazil Nuts, I have most of my teeth, half my brains and my wits come and go. I may not always walk the straight and narrow path, but I cross over it regularly and I never met a man I did not like except for Will Rogers.

The Dixon Family said...

Oh c'mon now Carl. You're making me sound like an old prude or something. I just get so excited when I see someone leaves a comment and then get sad when it's something mean. That's all. Can't we just be one big happy family????

Aubrey said...

I wouldn't call it mean... I would call it "biting wit" as in "Can you hear that? I have dog jaw."